C. Board of Students Development
Our college is located in semi urban area and it is observed that several of our rural students, especially the poor and the marginalized lack opportunities. It is to give them that cutting edge in a highly competitive and ruthless world, that our college has launched the Department of Student Welfare.
Our Department undertakes various activities for the benefit of the student which are economically backward, intelligent and meritorious but cannot afford higher education.
"Train the soul and mind to become responsible citizen with social awareness"
"Work is Worship"
- To create dignity of work among students.
- To provide facility of learning with earning.
- To help students to develop their personalities with skill and training based programmes.
College Students Development Committee :-
- 1. Dr. S.R. Choudhari - :- Chairman
- 2. Dr. S.H. Deshmukh :-Member
- 3. Prof.V.R.Kale :- Member
- 4. Prof. D.A.Sonawane :- Member
- 5. Prof. V.M.Salve :- Member
- 6. Dr. A.N.Sasane. :-Member
- 7. Dr. R.R.Joshi :- Member
- 8. Dr. Nandanwar V.S. :- Member
- 9. 9. Dr. Khandahgale S.K :- Member
Following are the regular schemes implemented by Board of Students Welfare in the college.
- Earn and Learn Scheme
- Nirbhay Kanya Abhiyan.
- Workshops for students.
- Survey of villages.