Pune District Education Association's
Anantrao Pawar College, Pirangut, Arts,Commerce & SCIENCE COLLEGE
Taluka- Mulshi, Dist.-Pune-412115 (Maharashtra) India
Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune | Year of Establishment - 2008 | ID No.: PU/PN/ACS/321/2008|Website: www.pdeaapcollege.edu.in
Internal Compliance Committee
Anantrao Pawar College, Pirangut have drafted the policies to create a harassment-free, discrimination-free, and respectful atmosphere to all students. In extreme cases, students who engage in this behavior may be expelled or otherwise terminated from their studies.
The objectives of Grievance Redressal Committee are:-
- Students and employees should go to this committee with any issues that cannot be resolved through the normal channels.
- The committee works to find a mutually agreeable solution within a specified amount of time.
- The introduction of an acceptable and trustworthy method for addressing student/parent complaints about a wide range of topics.
- Ensures that complaints are dealt with in a timely, fair, and secure manner
Functions and Responsibilities
- Spreads awareness among the Institute's departments and administrative units about the internal compliance committee cell.
- Facilitates communication and collaboration between compliance officers.
- It guarantees that the complainant and any witnesses will not face any kind of retaliation or discrimination as a result of the complaint.
- Members of the committee are encouraged to communicate openly with the complainant.
- Keep an eye out for new compliance trends and share that data with the appropriate parties.
- Serves as a resource in developing or improving compliance related processes. Collaborates with the University Policy Review Committee to ensure that complaints are recorded accurately and that appropriate action is taken in response.
- Provides recommendations to upper-level management on what, if any, resources and activities are needed to ensure compliance with Institute standards.
- ICC monitors the functions of Grievance Redressal Committee, Anti-Harrashment/Anti-ragging committee, SC/ST Cell, OBC Cell, Examinational Grievances cell. The institution's Grievance Redressal Mechanism was set up so that students and staff could easily find a way to have their legitimate, day-to-day grievances addressed and maintain a congenial atmosphere. AS per the rules set forth by the University Grants Commission, a Grievance Redressal Committee was established. Any student or the faculty who has a legitimate complaint can submit it in writing to "The Chairman, Grievance Redressal Committee" or send it in the mail to the committee. Only complaints with clear individual grievances will be addressed by the Grievance Committee. Any member may submit a written grievance to the Grievance Committee over his or her employment, working circumstances, the quality of services promised to him or her, or any other alleged injustice committed against him or her in the course of performing his or her duties at the Institute. All complaints are thoroughly investigated, with the help of the relevant department, and all required privacy precautions are taken throughout the handling procedure.
- Committee Chairman
- Dr. S.R. Chaudhari (Principal))
- Committee CO-ordinator
- Dr. M. R. Avaghade
- Committee Member
- Dr. R.R. Joshi
- Dr. V.S. Nandanwar
- Dr. M. M. Kamble
- Prof. A.U. Humbre
- Dr. A.N. Sasane
- Dr. N. L. Bhandari
- Mrs. D. D. Pawale
- Mr. A. N. Shinde
- Dr. Vandna P. Shinde
- Committee Chairman