Code of Conduct for Student
Code of conduct -Handbook for Students
- Prof. Kashid T. M.( IQAC, Coordinator )
- Dr. Chaudhari S. R. ( Principal )
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
- Each student should behave sincerely and politely with the teachers, non-teaching staff membersand co-students in the college campus. If the students have any problem they should meet concerned teacher, the principal or the vice-principal of the college.
- Identity Card is compulsory for each student in college campus.
- Students should park their vehicles in the place allotted to them.
- Students should not wander in the college campus by bunking the classes and practical's.
- Smoking and chewing tobaccois strictly prohibited in the college campus.
- Students are strictly prohibited to scribble anything on the walls of the classroom & of the toilet.
- Students are strictly prohibited from making noise in the college campus communicating in the reading room and standing in the porch of the college.
- The rules of the office and the library are mandatory for each student.
- At the time of examination electronics devices are strictly prohibited. Copying in the examination and using other unfair means will be treated as an offence and necessary action will be taken on the student as per university rules and regulations.
- Every student must complete average attendance as per university rules and regulations.
- Students should strictly adhere to all the instructions written on the college Notice Board and messages send to them by college, otherwise the student himself will be responsible for the loss.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college premises and outside. Students indulging in it will be punished as per circular "UGC Regulation No.f-1- 8/2006(C P PII) 4th March 2008No.170.Such students will be expelled from the college. Legal action will be taken against them.
- The students should themselves be present for taking the required certificates, Hall-Ticket, mark-sheet, L.C./T.C.in the college.
- Students should strictly follow all the above rules as well as any other rules made by the college from time to time.